Monday 2 April 2012

Something Personal About Me


My name is Shirleen Chow Suet Li. I am Malaccan. Why do I highlighted myself as Malaccan, is pretty much that I take pride my own hometown. Malacca has turn into one of the most visited state by tourists, in fact is placed in the position of top three “Most Visited State”

 
Malacca is a small, friendly city that with many eye-catching sights and attractive modern establishments. It is easy to go around on foot or trishaw to explore the many places that make Malacca unique. As you explore them, you'll learn about the rich heritage and history that has shaped the landscape and left a mark on Malaysia's cultural lifestyle. In fact, the city is a mix of old and new, historical establishments and old shops stand side-by-side with shopping complexes and modern offices. 

I am the second child in family. I don’t experience the middle child syndrome as the age gap between my sister and me is only 10 months apart. Both of us aged the same which is 23 having myself as a February baby and she herself as the December baby. When we have a new acquaintance who knows about this, they gave a surprised and shocked look. These facial expressions many at times amused me.

 Next I would like to describe my temperaments and personality characteristics.  I am a phlegmatic-sanguine having the mixture traits of two temperaments. My phlegmatic nature of mine might lead me to be fundamentally relaxed and quiet, ranging from warmly attentive to lazily sluggish. However my sanguine temperament describes myself as fundamentally impulsive and pleasure-seeking.  Sanguine people are sociable and charismatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment